Studying in Denmark
Denmark is located in Northern Europe and is one of the region’s Scandinavian countries. It is neighbors with Sweden, Germany and Norway and shares borders with both the Baltic and North Seas. There are many islands in proximity to Denmark and the country, together with Greenland and the Faroe Islands, form the Kingdom of Denmark.
Study in Denmark will place you among good company. There are approximately 230,000 students in Denmark and more than 18,000 of them hail from foreign countries. These students are offered a multitude of study abroad options and enjoy classes and programs in subjects like technology, business, healthcare, education, design, architecture and numerous others. Universities in Denmark offer students unique opportunities to combine theoretical study with hand’s-on practicum and many of the programs in Denmark focus intently on theoretical studies, academic research and skills acquisition.
Top Five Reasons to Study in Denmark
- With one of the lowest rates of crime in the world, is a safe (and fun!) place to study in Denmark.
- Enjoy listening to the world famous Royal Danish Orchestra, watching the Danish national football team or taking pictures of Jeppe Hein’s interactive works of art as you study in Denmark.
- Indulge in fun food like “Sun Over God’s Home”, “Vet’s Late Night Bite” and “WienerbrØd”.
- Studying in Denmark will be a culturally enriching and vibrant experience as art, design, music and cinema are all beloved treasures in Denmark.
- Denmark is one of the most socially progressive countries in the world. If you’re curious about alternative ways to create a successful society, Denmark will be a fascinating country for you to study.